WELCOME

I have started this blog so friends, family and all of mankind can enjoy my passion for all of the things that make me happy ... mostly food!

I am always trying new recipes and I enjoy nothing more than cooking wholesome, healthy food and want to share my own recipes, and other favourites, so that you can enjoy them too.

I like to give my family a preservative and additive free diet, free from any processed foods. I am lucky enough to live in an area where organic and locally grown fruit and vegetables are always available from our local co-op, local green grocers and farms.

Live, laugh, love, eat.

xo

Friday, May 25, 2012

Live for Today ...


Life is short,
Break the rules.
Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly.
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably
And, never regret anything
That makes you SMILE.

- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment