WELCOME

I have started this blog so friends, family and all of mankind can enjoy my passion for all of the things that make me happy ... mostly food!

I am always trying new recipes and I enjoy nothing more than cooking wholesome, healthy food and want to share my own recipes, and other favourites, so that you can enjoy them too.

I like to give my family a preservative and additive free diet, free from any processed foods. I am lucky enough to live in an area where organic and locally grown fruit and vegetables are always available from our local co-op, local green grocers and farms.

Live, laugh, love, eat.

xo

Friday, November 4, 2011

when life gets a little bit crazy ...



North Stradbroke Island ... Spring School Break

It is so good to be back!! 

I have missed my little tummy rumble blog posts ... I didn't realise how much until today when I was sitting on my deck, at my freshly painted red table, with my lap top and my little Eli riding his bike close by.  I opened up my facebook page and then clicked on a link to my blog... and here I am again.

Sadly, it has been, out of sight ... out of mind.

I also only just noticed comments that I completely missed from as far back as June, and feel a little bit rude having not replied.  So, my sincerest apologies my friends! 

Why is it, that when life gets busy we so easily give up the things that make US happy?!

Whether it be exercise, reading, cooking, blogging ... I am going to make any effort to do at least two of these things every day ... even if it means missing one of my meaningless television programs in the evening when the boys are sleeping.

It is a challenge I am setting for myself!  Anybody care to join me?

1 comment:

  1. Was just thinking the same Ness. Need to get back to my drawing instead of watching tv so much at night. Of course sleep takes precedence at the moment :) xx

    ReplyDelete